Franco Mondini-Ruiz is a visual artist originally from San Antonio, Texas. We met at one of his shows in a prominent art gallery in New York City. I was working in print at the time when we struck up conversation. We started to work together on the publication of a coffee table art book “High Pink” as well many other projects including large scale installations. One of which was “Chia Head” a giant chia sculpture with fake flowers growing out of the head.
It was from working with Franco that I found so many other art projects. He really inspired me during our busy five years (or more) together working in New York City and Miami, Florida. This position has lead me toward a career as an art director with an interest in magazine publishing. We both continued our studies, Franco went off to the American Academy of Rome and I off to New York University.
“Todd oversaw our paid marketing strategy with a close eye and strong attention to detail ensuring our budget spent turn into positive results – plus he is a great guy too!”
“Todd has built all of our websites. The new versions have outdone earlier versions in speed, design, and optimisation. He knows our digital presence inside out, managing all of our technical assets. “
“It is my pleasure to recommend Todd Hanlon as an art director. He wholly rebuilt our studio’s Charging Bull website from scratch. The result: a significant uptick in our web traffic, and more importantly – numerous viable sales leads.”
WORDPRESS • MARKETING • PPC
- CHARGING BULLnwyrktodd2020-07-23T16:00:08+00:00
- Passport Magazinenwyrktodd2020-07-23T16:02:47+00:00
- The Coaching Academynwyrktodd2020-07-21T10:44:55+00:00
- Al Sana Groupnwyrktodd2020-07-23T15:47:53+00:00
- Folk Arts Rajasthannwyrktodd2020-07-16T19:56:15+00:00
- International Fur Federationnwyrktodd2020-07-16T19:57:38+00:00
- Al Sana Property Investmentsnwyrktodd2020-07-16T19:58:17+00:00